Data Usage Policy
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Limes Chopped Ltd.
- “You”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Our company is registered in England and Wales, Number: 10559852
We provide catering for bars which require fruits preparation.
Through the usage of our website we collect all types of personal information, names, emails, addresses, phone numbers, user names, card details and bank details. We collect website usage information. We do this using cookies (see section 12 below).
We have multiple ways of collecting such data:
- How we collect data: User registration, purchases, orders, signs up to a newsletter
- How we handle financial data: your financial data and CSV (digits at the back of cards) are not stored on our website but with our third party provider WorldPay.
- How long we keep financial data: up to 3 month (see details in section 9.2 below)
We will need your personal data for general use on the site, marketing and development this may include things like:
- Personalisation of content, business information or user experience,
- Customer account set up,
- Delivering marketing and events communication,
- Carrying out polls and surveys,
- Internal research and development purposes,
- Providing goods and services,
- Legal obligations (i.e. prevention of fraud),
- Meeting internal audit requirements.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we are only processing personal data for the core business purposes.
- Lawful basis: Consent
- The reason we use this basis: For users that register their business and implement their personal details
- We process your information in the following ways: We record you information in our database for later use.
- Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
- Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties or any of our partners.
- Our Payment Gateway: WorldPay
- Transparent Privacy Explanations
We will treat your personal data confidentially and the only circumstance when we might need to disclose or share it, is at the products/services purchase stages. Your data will be sent to WorldPay servers for authentication then when payment credited, your data will be stored with them for 1 month. WorldPay will have all the secured safe guards in place to prevent misuse of your financial data.
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
We do not store your personal and financial data outside the UK, our provider is WorldPay and we run our website on a secured server hosted on a UK server.
We do not intend to transfer your personal and financial data without letting our clients know beforehand.
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information.
Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
- To protect data against accidental loss
- To prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure
- To ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- To restrict access to personal information
- To conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your business policies
- To train staff and contractors on data security
- To manage third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews
- The only data that we will be keeping are:
- Registration forms
- Login details
- Shopping cart procedures
- Orders details
- Payment details (Debit/Credit Cards, Bank Details)
- The GDPR policy requires that we keep some of those data for a minimum period of time but no longer than reasonably necessary:
- Registration forms: 3 month
- Login details: 6 month
- Shopping cart procedures: 1 days (24h)
- Orders details: 12 month
- Invoices: 5 years
- Payment details: 12 moth
Once the data is no longer required we will be deleting them from our server (doesn’t includes cookies) and therefor you will not a connection to the website.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- The right to be informed;
- The right of access;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object; and
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
If for any reason you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you can contact Limes Chopped Ltd team:
- Via email (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Use our contact page (https://limeschopped.co.uk/contact/) and use the form provided,
- Or write to us at the above address.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service
Cookies that we use are;
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Analytics Cookies: We use Analytics Cookies for tracking and user experience purposes.
- Social Cookies: We use Social Cookies for Marketing and Advertising purposes.
Our website may contain adverts, sponsored and affiliate links on some pages. These are typically served through our advertising partners; Google AdSense or are self-served through our own means. We only use trusted advertising partners who each have high standards of user privacy and security.
Clicking on any adverts may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this, we suggest you do not click on any adverts found throughout the website.
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time.
Our EMS provider is; MailChimp. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Full Name
- Email address
- I.P address
- Subscription time & date