Return and Refund Policies
Thanks for shopping at Limes Chopped Ltd
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- Limes Chopped Ltd products (Citrus fruits, Berries, other fruits, vegetables and herbs) are perishable and cannot be returned. These products are covered by our Satisfaction Guarantee and will be replaced if they arrive damaged.
- You have 30 (change this) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Returning Products Where I’ve Changed My Mind
- Returning Products Where They Are Defective
- Damaged in Shipment
- Exchanges (Defective/Damaged Products Only)
- If you believe you have a defective product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Defective products may only be exchanged within 1 day of purchase. In order to process your exchange, we will need your order number, description of your setup (including photos if available), and any other information about your use of the product that may help us understand the potential defect.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your replacement product to reach you may vary.
- Substitution Policies
- Cancellation and Refunds
- Delivery cancellation
- Contact us
You cannot return any perishable product if you have changed your mind. Once the product(s) has been delivered and in good condition, if you don’t need/want it anymore the courier can return it to us but no refund will be given (see section 15 “perishable products” of Delivery Policies).
To return defective products to us, please contact Customer Services (phone: 0161 408 1188, email: email@example.com) who may ask you to provide evidence or defection (photo, video) and send it to us via email on the day of reception. To our discretion, we will arrange a refund of the defective goods within 7 days.
If you fail to do so, we may have a right not to refund the order or to reduce the amount of any refund to you.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Be sure to inspect your product once you receive it. Any damage from shipping must be reported to Limes Chopped Ltd within 1 day of receipt of the product.
If you receive your product and it has been damaged during shipment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away. Include a description of the damages, and include pictures if possible. This information is extremely helpful to us in making sure that our products are packaged and shipped properly.
We will arrange for the damaged products to be replaced.
90 Day Exchange Policy – Defective Products Only
We make every effort to ensure that the fruit items we feature on our site are in season and available. In some areas with a shorter growing season, this is not possible. For optimal freshness and quality, or due to seasonality, Limes Chopped Ltd reserves the right to substitute certain items of equal or higher value and appearance. Our customer service department will contact you if a major substitution is necessary.
Meaning of “perishable products”
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, a “perishable” product, is any product which has a “use by”, “best before” date stamped on the product which expires 4 days or less from the date of delivery.
You may amend or cancel your order before the cut-off time we provide to you for doing so. (up to 3 days before delivery).
You may not cancel your order of perishable products after this cut-off time except where you reject them for being defective, unwanted substitutes or in certain circumstances where the price has increased (see section 7.2 of Terms & Conditions) or we have made a pricing error (see section 7.4 of Terms & Conditions). Should you wish to cancel your whole order after this cut-off time, we may charge you for the full price of the perishable products contained in your order.
If you have any question on how to return your item to us, contact us using the details below: (by order of priority)